Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Zoya-Demi with OPI Serving up sparkles

 Hey Ladies! As you know I took of my other mani from the previous post because I was not really in the mood for St patties day nail .
The color I got on today is called Zoya Demi from their Dare collection. I actually got their whole Dare collection because every single color on their is very pretty, perfect for fall and pigment.  If you guys havent checked out their Dare collection please do! This is my favorite collection from them until this day.

I think this color is a very unique redish purple almost like a mauvey  creme color. I dont own anything like this. This color paint like a dream. It could pass for one coat but I usually do two just incase it will have bald spots in the sunlight.  This is a great fall color but I usually dont follow the rules because I wear this all season. It reminds me of BARNEY but a little darker. =].  Anyway I got a few photos with this polish a lone and others with OPI- serving it up sparkles.  I think these two paired up nicely.  The serving up Sparkles has a lot of sparkles in it so I only used one coat.  Wish it was a little more sparks but thats alright!




                                             Sunlight                                                   





 I hope you guys enjoy this swatch!



XoXo

Amanda N

1 comment:

  1. That Zoya is gorgeous! & I love it with the glitter as well. :)

    ReplyDelete