Friday, July 15, 2011

Pink and black diagonal stripes



Hey ladies! Today I have a simple tape mani for you.

Items I used: 
Scotch Tape
Color club- poptastic
Black nail polish



Steps to achieve this look

1. I took tape and cut it into tiny little pieces
2. Paint my nails with poptastic then waited for it to dry completely
3. I added the tape strips to my nails. Do every single nail before you start painting
4. After you done that, paint  black nail polish on top of the tape  one at the time. Take off the tape off each finger after you paint them, this way you get crisper lines.
5. wait for it to completely dry before you paint top coat because it will smear if its still a bit wet


I hope you guys try out this look!

XoXo
Amanda N

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty, and seems simple enough to do. Love the combo!

    ReplyDelete