Saturday, July 2, 2011

French leopard nails


 Hey Ladies! Well I got another nail design for you today! I was browsing around trying to figure out what to do with my nails and I saw this design that looked similar to this.  I really like this look because of the diagonal french french tip gives this look a twist. 

Here are the items I used to accomplished this look:
  1. Base layer : Sally Hansen Barracuda : This is a baby blue color and I thought it would be a nice contrast color against the black french tip and Leopard print
  2. Leopard konad plate. This could also be free hand; I was lazy that's why I used the stamping plate
  3. Blue stripper glitter polish or a 10/0 Loew Cornell brush and any blue glitter polish
  4. Top coat: Here I'm using Out The Door top coat

What to do:

  1. Paint base coat then wait for it to completely dry
  2. Then draw or use leopard plate on your nails
  3. Next create a diagonal french tip. You can do this as thick or as thin as you like.
  4. Lastly add glitter nail polish on the diagonal just the the photos posted below.


I hope you guys enjoy this nail look and try it out. 


XoXo 
Amanda N

4 comments: