Sunday, July 17, 2011

Milani- Gem mani


Hey Ladies! So I spend all day tying to redo my blog layout.. I got a headace now =p.. This would be the 5th banner I did.. Sigh I hope this one turned out good.. Tell me what you think?
Today I got a nail swatch for you called Milani Gem!  This is suppose to be a good dupe for Deborah Lippmann happy birthday, instead of spending 18 bucks for this nail polish you can get the Milani one for about 5 bucks!  Anyway this is a multi-glitter topcoat nail polish but it could also use as a regular nail polish itself ( Warning, very hard to take off! HAHHA but I will do a post on how to take glitter nail polish off really easy soon )

Things I used:
  • White nail Polish based ( Black would look great with this too... I think just about any color)
  • 1 Coat of Milani Gem
  • Out the door top coat






 I Hope you enjoy the swatch =]

XoXo
Amanda N

1 comment: