Monday, July 11, 2011

Color Club polish haul

Hey Ladies! Today I got a mini haul for you!  If you guys read my last post,  I was on a hunt for a better Neon hot pick nail polish that did not take a million years to dry HAHA.  I also picked up a few other colors because ive been into neon colors lately.  I got all these stuff at US beauty supply near where I live; they have cheap affordable nail polish to choose from.

Stuff I got:
  • Color Club- Poptastic
    • This is a neon Hot pink color. The color has no shimmer in it, it is just a plain creme base.
  • Color Club- Wham! Pow! ( I love this name)
    •     This color is a neon orange color. This is also a creme base.
  • OPI- servin up sparkle- 
    • This is from their new Serena Williams collection. I was so glad to get it individually because I was not fond of the other color that came with it.  This is a glitter nail polish, it has mini silver glitter with a bigger silver pentagon glitter in it.
  • Out the Door top coat. 
    • I know this is huge but They didnt have the smaller bottles and I needed a refill bottle anyway.  This cost be $15 bucks and I think it was a really good deal given how big it was.  Will do a full review soon.

Thank you for stopping by!
XoXo 
Amanda N

No comments:

Post a Comment