Saturday, July 9, 2011

China Glaze- Paper chasing

 

Hey Ladies!  Today I got a new color swatch for you and it is from China Glaze called Paper Chasing.  This color is from the summer 2009 Kicks collection.  This is a darker yet bright lime green polish  with a sheen to it. Usually I like more creme color base color but this color really caught my eye.  This color is really bright on but it probably wont show how bright it is on camera.  The formula of this polish was great. It took me 3 coats to get it fully opaque but it was not hard to polish at all.  I hope you guys enjoy the photos!  I believe you can still get this color online. I got mine at http://transdesign.com/ or 8ty8beauty.com.





XoXo
Amanda N

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful color! It's my favorite shade of green, and it looks lovely against your skin tone. Omg :)

    ReplyDelete